*Disclaimer: This FAQ is entirely fictitious and is not associated with Mashable.com. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
Thanks for visiting Mashable. We know you may have questions for us, but before contacting us, please take a look at our FAQ. We’ve put together a list of most-asked questions to help get you information quickly.
- What is Mashable?
- Can I get e-mail updates of the news that you post?
- Who writes the content for Mashable?
- Can I follow Mashable on social media?
- Do you have apps for my phone?
- You seem to offer a lot of advice on how to use various social media sites. Is all that information in one place for easy reference?
- Do you have advertising rates or a media kit available?
- Do you have a job postings page on your site?
- Do you accept news from readers?
- What are Mashable Events?
- There was a poster on your site that I’d love to have a copy of. Is there a way to get that?
- What are the Mashable Awards?
Can’t find your answer here? Contact us for more information.
A: Mashable is a website devoted to giving you up-to-the-minute information on technology, social media, and news. We cater to the connected generation and strive to provide you with all the information you could ever need.
A: Of course! How out-of-touch would we be if we didn’t have an e-mail digest? You can sign up for it right here on our homepage (sign-up box on the right hand side).
A: That’s a great question. Believe us, only the most-talented writers grace our pages with their words. If you want to know more about them, check out our editorial team.
Q: Can I follow Mashable on social media?
A: Yes! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, StumbleUpon, and Pinterest. You can also look for our Mashable staff around the web–they are there and full of interesting words of wisdom.
A: Check out our “Guidebooks” section for consolidated information by platform.
A: Mashable Jobs is an interactive database with job postings for all sorts of jobs. Companies can post jobs there and readers can search for them. Make sure you look at the options on the left–search by job category, company, or date posted.
A: Anyone can submit a story to our team, though we do not make any guarantees on posting.
A: Just like our job postings page, we keep a current list of events that you may be interested in. Make sure to check it out if you want to go to the latest conferences and expos!
A: PARS International Corp. handles licensing and reprint requests. It’s very easy for anyone to request permissions to reproduce our content.
A: We have annual awards given out to companies, people, and websites. They are nominated and voted on by you, the reader. For more information, check out the official HQ.